This workshop is structured to meet the specific needs of individuals at any stage of divorce or separation. It is for those who have separated, are going through a divorce, or those still working through the transition of divorce.
The goal of the program is to provide a haven of support via a safe, action-oriented, non-judgmental, and productive small group environment. Join us and gain the support you need and tools that will help you to move more efficiently, and effectively, through this transition.
Our objectives are to:
- Provide you support through the emotional roller-coaster and toward developing a roadmap to move you forward. You will feel better!
- Help you develop healthy ways of processing your past and of designing your future.
- Show you how to ease the transition for your children.
- Help you to empower yourself with greater clarity, resolution, and peace of mind.
- Provide you ongoing support through weekly group coaching sessions.
- Help you to de-stress!
- Support you as you re-build your life.
- Coach you toward improved balance and greater connection to mind, body, and spirit.
- Support your reconnection to your physical prime.
- Facilitate an improvement in your relationship with yourself and with others.
- Help you to strengthen your physical and emotional core – enjoy greater balance, endurance, agility, stamina, and focused power.
- Teach you how to get out of your own way.
- Help you to lose weight and inches. We want to help you to feel better!
Each session is limited to 8 participants
Call your friends and family to vent about this situation. Call us for help, tools, and techniques for moving through it. Please note that our ultimate goal is to support you and to meet you wherever you are. Therefore, we’ve designed this program in a way that is fully customizable to support your specific needs. We offer the workshop as either an all-inclusive coaching/fitness program, solely a coaching workshop, and as a tele-conference program. Contact us at (973) 378-2262 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.